The lot consists of 14 items, all in blister packs and all made in England in the 1970s. There is a mixture of military and civilian vehicles.
Please note their condition: Vehicles themselves are mint, since they are all still in their blister packs. The packs themselves are probably 5 out of 10. Some maybe 7 or 8 out of 10. Since they originate from an inventory clearing of a closing toy warehouse, a few have their plastics a bit pushed into, most are dusty, and most cartons have more or less scratches. Some may also display water stains.
We have a large inventory of these collectible toys, so if you are an antiques dealer and would like to buy for reselling purposes in even larger quantities, please contact us directly.
Here's what this lot consists of:
- Matchbox Two-Packs TP-3 Javelin & Pony Trailer
- Matchbox Two-Packs TP-4 Holiday Set
- Matchbox Two-Packs TP-12 Military Police and Field Car
- Matchbox Two-Packs TP-13 Military Scout and Armoured Car
- Matchbox Two-Packs TP-14 Military Tanker and Radar Truck
- Matchbox 75 – Streakers – No: 41 Siva Spyder
- Matchbox 75 Superfast – No: 4 Pontiac Firebird
- Matchbox 75 Superfast – No: 14 Mini Ha-Ha
- Matchbox 75 Superfast – No: 5 Seafire (White) – Qty.: 2
- Matchbox 75 Superfast – No: 34 Vantastic
- Matchbox 75 Superfast – No: 19 Cement Truck – Qty.: 2
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.