A great collection of 3 vintage Corgi diecast toys, produced from late 50s to early 60s.
All vehicles were made in Great Britain and come with their original boxes. The toys are in excellent, un-played condition. Boxes are complete, in very good condition. Please note the cars may have very small paint chips in some locations most likely from handling in and out of the boxes. The boxes may show fine creases and warn margins due to storage and their age. They may also have a bit of writing (#455), probably an old inventory number. Lastly, the box for the Ford Thames Airborne Caravan (#420) has leftover price tags that were removed. Regardless, they display great for any collector of vintage diecast.
Please observe the attached photographs to understand their condition. If you have any questions or require additional photographs, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Start your own vintage diecast collection today. All toys included in this offer are highly collectible, especially when found in good condition and in their original boxes. Acrylic display stands are not included.
- Corgi # 420 Thames Airborne Caravan
- Corgi #420 Ford Thames "Airborne" Caravan
- Corgi #458 E.R.F Model 64G. Earth Dumper
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.