Offered today is a lot of 6 vintage diecast Dinky toys, all made in England in the 1970s. All vehicles are in un-played condition. Most boxes are in good condition, some showing wear and tear from handling and storage. The box for the VW Porsche 914 is missing its flaps and cannot close. Most boxes have the original and dealer price labels. The lot consists of the following:
- Dinky Plymouth Yellow Cab No.278
- Dinky Triumph TR7 Rally Leyland Car No. 207, White/Blue/Red, Racing #: 8
- Dinky Triumph TR7 Sports Car No. 211, Red
- Dinky McLaren M8A Can Am No. 223, Green, Racing #: 7
- Dinky VW Porsche 914 No. 208, Blue/Black
- Dinky 112 Purdey's TR7 No. 112, Yellow (from the TV series The New Avengers)
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more photographs to evaluate condition.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in just a single item from our wholesale lots, we'll do our best to accommodate your request – just let us know what item you are interested in.
- Otherwise, make us an offer today!
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.