Vintage Dinky 617 Volkswagen KDF with 50mm P.A.K. Anti Tank Gun
Made in England during 1960s. With its original box.
- Item # 387151
- Qty Available 1
A great toy for vintage toy collectors, especially for those that collect military diecast toys. Made in 1960s by Dinky Toys, we are offering today for sale a Dinly 617 Volkswagen KDF with its trailing 50mm P.A.K. anti tank gun. Comes complete with shells - Firing mechanism was tested and works.
The toy is most likely in unplayed condition, classified in good condition since it has small paint chips and scuffs due to storage and handling over the years. The box is in a bit rougher condition, but otherwise solid and can be easily displayed. It has a detached flap which is included. Box shows scuffs and tape to corners.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in just a single item from our wholesale lots, we'll do our best to accommodate your request – just let us know what item you are interested in.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.