Rare Hand Held Dexterity Puzzle Game Set in Original Box. Circa 1940s.
This is a game collector's dream come true. An outer box, with minor wear, that contains these 4 dexterity games:
- Skill Bingo.
- Blackout: The bombing planes have been sighted, they will arrive in exactly two minutes. Can you blackout all the lights in time to save the town.
- Popeye the Juggler.
- Chinese Checkers as Played in the Orient
The Popeye the Juggler game is made by King Features Syndicate, Inc. dated 1929.
Games are in good condition and they look complete. The games look unused, the paint on the metal rims is near perfect and there is minor wear to the red box. The Blackout game has the cardboard back pushed inwards and Popeye's pipe is loose. The games are about 3.5" inches by 5.5" inches. The total box is about 15" inches by 6" inches by 1" inch. Both issues can be easily fixed, but I will leave that to the new owner.
Box is in good to very good condition, considering its age. Shows signs of age, wear, scuffs, scratches, and one corner is taped, but otherwise a strong and complete box. There is an old inventory SKU sticker on the back showing H Games and most likely an inventory number. The item was left as found, untouched.
If you would like to see more photographs, please do not hesitate to ask. A highly collectible and rare toy.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.