The Kilgore Manufacturing Company originated in Westerville, Ohio and started to produce cast iron toys circa 1928. Offered today is a lot of 4 Kilgore train cars, which include the engine, caboose, tanker, and what we think is the coal car.
Paint is mostly gone and is replaced with some nice rust patina. All 4 seem to come from the same set due to its blue paint. Just two of them show the blue paint a bit more clearly – the coal car and the caboose.
They are offered today with the box that they came with – which seems it has vintage in itself. Please note this is not the original box for the toys. Whoever stored these toys, clearly used a vintage carton box to put them away. We offer them as found with no cleaning or repairs, and in the box they were originally acquired. Please verify the photographs for their condition and let us know if you have any questions.
Make us an offer today!
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.