Vintage 1939 Bakelite Flashlight
The maker is Stewart R Browne Manufacturing of New York City
- Item # 349884
- Qty Available 1
So you like bakelite? Not only that we have a great collectible of old bakelite, which is the first synthetic plastic introduced in 1907, but we have an 83 years old flashlight in perfect working condition. It comes with a replacement bulb and needs 2 D size batteries (not included). A few small rough spots where you unscrew the bulb, showing that it has been lightly used. It has been tested and works perfectly.
Scarce to find - This is a 10" long flashlight, longer than what we have seen in the marketplace in the past years - usually they are 8 inches long. And, not only the exterior is in great condition, but even the concave reflector is clean with no yellowing or cracks. Get it while it is still for sale - it is a great item to add to your bakelite collection.
- Feel free to evaluate its condition from the detailed photographs. If you have any questions about its condition, or would you like to review higher resolution photographs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in just a single item from our wholesale lots, we'll do our best to accommodate your request – just let us know what item you are interested in.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.