Vintage Dinky Toys, Lot of 4
#602, #688, #25C, #623
- Item # 364538
- Qty Available 1
Lots of people interested in old toys are asking us if old Dinky toys are collectible. Our answer is always the same, yes, they are. Especially military vehicles for which they are known for. They were made by Meccano Ltd. in England from 1934 to 1979.
We own a large collection of Dinky toys, and more will come up for sale in the marketplace. Today, we are offering the following:
- Dinky Toys #602 Armoured Command Car. One of two vehicles made by Dinky in 1973 in England based on Gerry Anderson's The Investigator TV series that was never aired. It is unboxed, complete with machine gun, antenna, spare cannisters, radar, and figure driving. The clockwork motor is not working but overall the car is in good condition with light wear.
- Dinky Toys #688 Field Artillery Tractor. Made in 1976 or 77 in England, unboxed in very good condition with light wear. It comes together with
- Dinky Toys Flat Truck Trailer #25c, which seems to have been crafted into a military trailer, complete with a barrel, spare tire and 2 soldiers travelling with it. Imagine the passion of the previous owner of this trailer that put a lot of work and parts into making this 'military grade'.
- Dinky Toys #623 Army Covered Wagon Truck. Made in late 1950s in England, it is unboxed, in good condition with light wear and complete with its driver.
The entire lot of Dinkys display great. We know because we enjoyed them on our shelves for over 10 years since we acquired them.
Please evaluate their condition from the detailed photographs. If you have any questions about condition, or would you like to review higher resolution photographs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in just a single item from our wholesale lots, we'll do our best to accommodate your request – just let us know what item you are interested in.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.