Rare Dinky Toys 151a Medium Tank
Introduced between 1937 and 1939, in great condition!
- Item # 364549
- Qty Available 1
Calling all Dinky Toys collectors!
We are offering for sale a rare Dinky Toys 151a Medium Tank. This model was made 1937 to 1941 and was reissued from 1947 till 1952. It is unboxed, intact, with original metal chain tracks and the gun swiveling 360 degrees. A must have for the serious Dinky Toys collector.
In great condition. Other than a bit of dust its paint is in great condition and its base black metal plate shows only wear from handling. You could also see a bit of spots of rust on its chain tracks, a good indication of its old age.
Please evaluate the toy's condition from the detailed photographs. If you have any questions about condition, or would you like to review higher resolution photographs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in just a single item from our wholesale lots, we'll do our best to accommodate your request – just let us know what item you are interested in.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.