Vintage Lehmann Clockwork Ship (Lot of 2)
1960 - 1970s, Western Germany. #907 #905
- Item # 385814
- Qty Available 1
For Lehmann toys collectors, we have a lot of 2 new old stock (NOS) clockwork ships (bath toys). Both are in their original boxes, never played with, part of an inventory clearance from Germany. If you are a vintage toys dealer, this is a must have for your inventory. Absolutely gorgeous colors.
The toys are manufactured by the legendary toy company Lehmann in West Germany during the late 1960s and early 1970s. Did you know that the first Lehmann toys were produced as early as 1881 in Brandenburg, Prussia? Lehmann is one of the most collected toy brands in today's antique and vintage markets, some of their early tin toys selling for $5000+.
The plastic packs are original and in near mint condition, some with a bit of marks and scuffs due to handling and storage. Made before the age of bar codes. They work perfectly.
- Please evaluate their condition from the detailed photographs. If you have any questions about condition, or would you like to review higher resolution photographs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.