Painting Manuscript Acrylics & Oils Roland Partos
Learn how to paint, with an instructional painting manuscript from Roland Partos
- Item # 394338
- Qty Available 1
As a Romanian-born artist who is currently based in the United States, Roland Partos is a famous contemporary artist. Roland Partos was heavily influenced by the work of the Italian painter Alessandro Magnasco, and his style is characterized by strong monochromatic color intensity as well as a fine chiaroscuro effect, which provides a feeling of mystery to his work. The artist was born in 1929 in Timisoara, Romania.
180 pages, dedicated to his wife Helen. Published in 1985 by Abigail Press in Kingston NY. Comes with a transparent dust jacket for protection.
Condition: Good, solid, clean and complete. Has some wear mostly to cover.
Also listed in the marketplace are 4 oil paintings by Roland Partos. They are listed as pairs and can be found here: Roland Partos - Floral Compositions as well as Roland Partos - Flowers & Trees Compositions.
- Feel free to evaluate its condition from the detailed photographs. If you have any questions about its condition, or would you like to review higher resolution photographs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- Do you have similar items that you'd like to sell? We are interested in buying, one item or an entire collection - please contact us.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.