Matchbox K-5 Foden Dumper Truck
Made in England in the early 1960s. In its original box.
- Item # 449350
- Qty Available 1
The Matchbox K-5 Foden Dumper Truck was first introduced in 1961 as part of the Matchbox "Kings" series of die-cast toy vehicles. The Kings series was designed to be larger and more detailed than the standard Matchbox cars and trucks, with a focus on heavy-duty vehicles used in construction and industry.
The truck is in near mint to mint condition. Body is full yellow with black wheels. Labels are crips and clean. The box is in excellent condition, solid, complete, and crisp. Small creases and scuffs especially at the corners. Paint removed in a small area on one of the end flaps. Probably due to somebody removing an old price label.
King (1) Box with flaps.
The K-5 Foden Dumper Truck is highly sought after by collectors of vintage Matchbox toys and is considered a classic of the "golden age" of die-cast toy vehicles.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more photographs to evaluate condition.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in just a single item from our wholesale lots, we'll do our best to accommodate your request – just let us know what item you are interested in.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.