Lot of 3 Vintage Tobacco Tins - Picobac, Velvet, Prince Albert
For the tobacciana collector, a great collection of vintage tobacco tins!
- Item # 459570
- Qty Available 1
Offered for sale today is a nice lot of 3 nostalgic tobacco tins, with the earliest, the Picobac - The pick of Tobacco beind sold in the stores during the 1930s.
The lot consists of the following tins:
- The aforementioned Picobac, The pick of Tobacco, Very Mild - original price 10 cents. Match striker on the bottom. No dents, a bit of rust spots. Great condition with pieces of old labels
- Velvet Pipe & Cigarette Tobacco. In good to great condition with a few small paint nicks
- Prince Albert Crimp Cut Long Burning Pipe and Cigarette Tobacco, with the original paper bag inside along with probably less than half of the original tobacco. A few dents but good visuals.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more photographs to evaluate condition.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in selling something similar - we buy, one item or an entire collection, please contact us.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.