Lot of 5 Vintage Push-Up Toys - Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Yogi Bear, Terry the Tiger
All made in Hong Kong, during the 1970s.
- Item # 462977
- Qty Available 1
Offered for sale today is a wholesale lot of 5 vintage push-up puppet toys, all made in Hong Kong during the mid to late 1970s by Kohner. Kohner, a US-based toy manufacturing company, thrived from the late 1940s to the early 1980s. Renowned for their diverse toy lineup, they specialized in producing an array of toys, including push-up toys. Hong Kong emerged as a popular hub for toy production during that era due to its cost-effectiveness and manufacturing proficiency, and many of Kohner's toys were manufactured there.
The lot includes the following:
- Walt Disney Mickey Mouse Tricky Trapeze push-up puppet toy made in Hong Kong for Kohner. Good vintage condition, complete, the push action works great. Label may have yellowed due to age. 5 inches tall
- Hanna-Barbera Terry the Tiger push-up puppet toy made in Hong Kong for Kohner. Good vintage condition. Label still there but the writing on it not visible any longer. 3 inches tall
- Hanna-Barbera Yogi Bear Kohner Tricky Trapeze push-up puppet toy made in Hong Kong for Kohner. Good vintage condition, the push action works great. 5.5 inches tall
- Walt Disney Pluto Maxi-Puppet push-up puppet toy made in Hong Kong for Kohner. Good vintage condition, however a bit dirty and a few very small spots that seem to be heat related
- Generic Tiger push-up puppet toy made in Hong Kong, push-up puppet toy made in Hong Kong. Good vintage condition, the push action works great. 3.5 inches tall
When it comes to push-up toys, we are avid buyers, particularly if they are in excellent condition or belong to a rare variety. If you have a passion for collecting them, we encourage you to explore our marketplace, as we may have additional listings that could capture your interest.
- Feel free to evaluate their condition from the detailed photographs. If you have any questions about their condition, or would you like to review higher resolution photographs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- Find more diecast toys in our marketplace. If you are interested in selling - we buy, one item or an entire collection. Please contact us.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.