Original Painting by Pierre Francis Surtes – Summer Pleasures
Signed and dated 1989. From your trusted source for listed canadian artists.
- Item # 327004
For sale is an excellent original painting by Pierre Francis Surtes – a Canadian artist from the Pacific coast. We just love the kitten's gaze, although we are still trying to decide if she looks surprised, concerned, or she's just stalking its next meal.
Born 1944 in Czechoslovakia, Pierre Francis received his formal training during nine years of study at the Industrial Art School and Academy of Fine Arts in Prague. His professional career began in Strasbourg, France 1968 where he specialized in art restoration. From 1970 Pierre lived in Gothenburg, Sweden and devoted most of his time to creating original works of art. From 1971 to 1980 his art was exhibited in Scandinavian countries as well as in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Japan, South Africa and Argentina. In 1980 he moved to Canada. Lives and works in B.C. Pierre Francis Surtes is a member in the Association Internationale des Art plastiques, UNESCO - Paris, France.
You have the opportunity to own one of his original works, professionally and beautifully framed under glass. It comes with the original dealer price label.
- With frame: width 55 cm (21.65 in) / height 68 cm (26.7 in)
- Without frame: width 20.5 cm (8.07 in) / height 28 cm (11.02 in)
Make us an offer for an original painting by Pierre Francis Surtes – an excellent investment that can only increase in value.
Find more fine art in our marketplace. If you are interested in selling a similar item - we buy, one item or an entire collection. Please contact us.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more photographs to evaluate condition.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in just a single item from our wholesale lots, we'll do our best to accommodate your request – just let us know what item you are interested in.
- Otherwise, make us an offer today!
- Discover more fine art from listed canadian artists.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.