Trisha Romance - Through the Eyes of a Child Print #1 out of 2,500
From your trusted source for listed canadian artists.
- Item # 327323
Think you can’t afford a $50,000 original painting by Trisha Romance? Then get the next best thing – the first print from a limited edition reproduction! For sale is a limited edition reproduction by Trisha Romance, Print #1. Printed on a 100% imported rag paper and produced to the highest standards of quality. Comes with signed certificate of authenticity, showing the print number: 1
Suited for large wall art, the print is appropriately large and professionally framed under glass. It comes with the original dealer price label.
- With frame: width 90 cm (35.43 in) / height 76 cm (26.92 in)
- Without frame: width 55.5 cm (21.85 in) / height 41.5 cm (16.33 in)
Find more fine art in our marketplace. If you are interested in selling a similar item - we buy, one item or an entire collection. Please contact us.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more photographs to evaluate condition.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in just a single item from our wholesale lots, we'll do our best to accommodate your request – just let us know what item you are interested in.
- Otherwise, make us an offer today!
- Discover more art from listed canadian artists.
- Looking to sell your antiques collection? We buy - whether one item or an entire collection - contact us.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.