Marx Toys Collection of 2 Moon Creatures and 1 Chompy the Beetle
Mechanical Space Robots by Louis Marx & Co Ltd. - Wind Up Toy Japan Circa 1960s
- Item # 335939
- Qty Available 1
For sale is a collection of 3 tin toys made in Japan during the late 60s by the Louis Marx company. Such toys are highly thought after by collectors - start your collection today!
Stands not included. Condition, from left to right:
- All 3 wind up mechanisms work properly while their mouths are opening & closing
- Left Moon Creature: Great condition with minor wear. Marx mark and Made in Japan mark on the back - paper sticker marks left on the bottom - c. 1968
- Middle Chompy the Beetle: Rare blue head color variation with the body in great condition for its age, missing antennae. Antennae can be replaced fairly easily. Marx mark and Made in Japan mark on the bottom - c. 1965
- Right Moon Creature: Great condition with minor wear. Marx mark and Made in Japan mark on the back - c. 1968
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more photographs to evaluate condition.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in just a single item from our wholesale lots, we'll do our best to accommodate your request – just let us know what item you are interested in.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.