Antique Postcard Album From 1900s
128 Postcards, most are from 1904, 1903, 1905, and one from 1907
- Item # 364189
- Qty Available 1
For sale today is a postcard album consisting of 128 very early cards. Most date from 1904 and 1903. Then there are a few from 1905, one from 1907 and a few that we couldn't read the posting stamp. And a few others that have been written but not sent. And lastly, a few that haven't been used at all.
The album belongs to a lady by the name of Mabel. We won't disclose her last name nor her address in England, we'll leave that information to be discovered by the next owner of this special album. Most of these postcards are addressed to her but there are others addressed to a different person. More research needs to be done for each postcard.
Condition: The postcards are in great condition, some faded and some with creases - to be expected after being enjoyed for over 115 years ago. However, it's clear to us that they have been well cared of and preserved in the album. They are all lovely and for postcard collectors, it is a must have in our opinion. The album itself is broken and is falling apart. This being said, we didn't dare change anything to this collection as the album is stamped on the interior cover with the lady's first name - Mabel. So thus, the album is an integral part of her story and her passion in collecting postcards. It's a nice story to tell for times that have been long gone.
- Please evaluate its condition from the detailed photographs. If you have any questions about its condition, or would you like to review higher resolution photographs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in just a single item from our wholesale lots, we'll do our best to accommodate your request – just let us know what item you are interested in.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.