Vintage Budgie Toys 236 A.E.C. Routemaster 64 Seater Bus
Near mint condition, with original box. Made in England.
- Item # 419939
- Qty Available 1
For sale now is a lovely Budgie Toys no. 236, the A.E.C. Routemaster 64 Seater Bus. This vintage toy is in near mint, unplayed condition, with its original box also in very good shape. A few scuffs especially at the corners due to its handling over the years in storage. Great collectible and a nice size diecast vehicle.
Budgie Toys was a British diecast toy company that was active from the early 1950s until the mid-1960s. The company was based in London and produced a range of small-scale diecast vehicles, including cars, trucks, and buses.
The company faced competition from larger toy manufacturers such as Dinky Toys and Corgi Toys, and ultimately went out of business in the mid-1960s due to financial difficulties. Despite their relatively short lifespan, Budgie Toys remain popular with collectors today, particularly those interested in vintage diecast vehicles.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more photographs to evaluate condition.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in selling something similar - we buy, one item or an entire collection, please contact us.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.