Vintage Corgi Toys No. 263 Marlin by Rambler - Sports Fastback
Toy is near mint, box is excellent. Made in Great Britain in the early 1960s.
- Item # 419961
- Qty Available 1
In the marketplace today we have a scarce Corgi Toys No. 263 Marlin by Rambler - Sports Fastback. This vintage toy is in near mint, unplayed condition, with its original box in excellent shape. A few scuffs due to its handling over the years in storage. Made in Great Britain in the early 1960s - highly collectible.
Corgi Toys is a British diecast toy company that was founded in 1956 by Mettoy Playcraft Ltd. in Wales. The company was known for producing highly detailed and realistic models of vehicles, including cars, trucks, buses, and airplanes
Corgi Toys gained a reputation for innovation in the diecast toy industry, introducing features like working suspension, opening doors, and detailed interiors. In the 1960s, the company also began producing a range of licensed models, including vehicles from popular TV shows and movies, such as James Bond's Aston Martin and The Beatles' Yellow Submarine.
Corgi Toys continues to be highly collectible among enthusiasts due to their high level of detail and historical accuracy.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more photographs to evaluate condition.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in selling something similar - we buy, one item or an entire collection, please contact us.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.