Vintage Cast Iron Piggy Coin Still Bank
1920s - 1930s. Great casting, original paint. Nice patina!
- Item # 481512
- Qty Available 1
Available for sale today is a charming vintage coin still bank in the form of a pig. A real piggy bank! If you desire a tactile experience, we can confirm that it has a wonderful feel when held.
You can now save money in a piggy bank shaped like a pig - where your 'bacon' is safe and sound! Or, it's quite fitting that we call them 'piggy banks' when they're as 'hoggy' as you'd expect. Ok, we are done with the puns.
Still banks or mechanical banks, have been popular collectibles for many years. These banks were typically produced in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, with many different designs and themes. Animals are always a favorite for collectors.
Weight: 300 grams, 4.25 inches long, 2.70 inches tall
This cast iron still bank is in excellent condition with its original gold paint. Nice wear on the gold paint.
Discover a diverse selection of collectible cast iron banks in our marketplace, including some wonderfully rare finds.
- Feel free to evaluate its condition from the detailed photographs. If you have any questions about its condition, or would you like to review higher resolution photographs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in selling a similar item - we buy, one item or an entire collection. Please contact us.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS, WHERE APPLICABLE.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.