Vintage Cast Iron Lion Coin Still Bank
1920s - 1930s. Great collectible!
- Item # 481876
- Qty Available 1
Here we have a captivating vintage coin still bank, skillfully fashioned to resemble a majestic lion. This delightful collectible is molded from cast iron, and its two halves are securely joined with a slotted flat screw. Painted in gold, is in great condition with a few paint losses
Collectible cast iron banks, both still and mechanical banks, have maintained their popularity over the decades. Produced predominantly during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, they boast a diverse range of designs and themes. Notably, banks featuring animal motifs have consistently held a unique charm for collectors.
Weight: 450 grams, 5 inches long, 3.9 inches tall
This cast iron still bank is in great condition.
Discover a diverse selection of collectible cast iron banks in our marketplace, including some wonderfully rare finds.
- Feel free to evaluate its condition from the detailed photographs. If you have any questions about its condition, or would you like to review higher resolution photographs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in selling a similar item - we buy, one item or an entire collection. Please contact us.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS, WHERE APPLICABLE.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.