2013 20$ Year of the Snake - Pure Silver Coin
99.99% fine silver, specimen quality. This item is exempt from GST or HST.
- Item # 484838
- Qty Available 3
Offered for sale is a 2013 $20 Year of the Snake - pure silver coin. It showcases an elegant depiction of a serpent gracefully coiled upon a tree branch. It captures the essence of the animal's character. The observe features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by artist Susanna Blunt. This coin is specimen quality.
To the snake's left, you'll find Chinese characters representing the snake. On the flip side, you'll discover the word 'CANADA,' the year '2013,' 'FINE SILVER,' 'ARGENT PUR,' and the coin's denomination of '20 DOLLARS.' This item is delivered in its genuine Royal Canadian Mint sleeve and box packaging and is accompanied by an official certificate of authenticity issued by the mint.
The coin is 99.99% fine silver. It has a weight of 7.96 grams and measures 27 millimeters in diameter. As a pure silver coin, this item is exempt from GST or HST.
While the sleeve might have a few scuffs at the corners, the box is mint. The coin is also mint and has never been opened from its plastic enclosure.
Please note that we sold multiple units of these coins and while the photographs are taken by us in our studio (they are not stock photography), they do not necessarily represent the exact item you are going to receive.
- Feel free to evaluate its condition from the detailed photographs. If you have any questions about its condition, or would you like to review higher resolution photographs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in selling a similar item - we buy, one item or an entire collection. Please contact us.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS, WHERE APPLICABLE.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.