2012 20$ The Queen's Diamond Jubilee, Royal Cypher - Pure Silver Coin
99.99% fine silver, specimen quality. This item is exempt from GST or HST.
- Item # 486993
- Qty Available 1
Offered for sale is a 2012 $20 The Queen's Diamond Jubilee (1952 - 2012) - pure silver coin. Celebrating the Royal Cypher. This coin is specimen quality.
The year 2012 marks the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II - a celebration of the 60th anniversary of Her Majesty's succession to the throne in 1952. In 2012, celebrations in Canada and around the world acknoledge Queen Elizabeth II's lifetime dedication and service to her subjects, to the Commonwealth, and to innumerable charitable causes.
This item is delivered in its genuine Royal Canadian Mint sleeve and box packaging and is accompanied by an official certificate of authenticity issued by the mint.
Mintage: 04844 / 15000
The coin is 99.99% fine silver. As a pure silver coin, this item is exempt from GST or HST.
While the sleeve might have a few scuffs at the corners, the box is mint. The coin is also mint and has never been opened from its plastic enclosure.
- Feel free to evaluate its condition from the detailed photographs. If you have any questions about its condition, or would you like to review higher resolution photographs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in selling a similar item - we buy, one item or an entire collection. Please contact us.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS, WHERE APPLICABLE.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.