Farewell 1-Cent Fine Silver Coin With Selective Gold Plating
99.99% fine silver, specimen quality. This item is exempt from GST or HST.
- Item # 487676
- Qty Available 1
Offered for sale is a Farewell 1-Cent Fine Silver Coin with selective gold plating. Mintage if 30,000. This is coin number: 24,405.
In 2012, a significant milestone was reached in Canada as it marked the conclusion of the production of the 1-cent coin, commonly known as the penny. This transition provided an opportunity to pay tribute to the penny's extensive and cherished history. To commemorate this occasion, the Royal Canadian Mint introduced a special series of commemorative pennies, each crafted with meticulous attention to detail and presented in exquisite finishes.
This item is delivered in its genuine Royal Canadian Mint packaging. The packaging is near mint and the coin is mint, never been opened from its plastic enclosure.
This unique series not only marks the end of an era in Canadian coinage but also provides an opportunity to own a piece of history that celebrates the enduring legacy of the Canadian penny.
- Feel free to evaluate its condition from the detailed photographs. If you have any questions about its condition, or would you like to review higher resolution photographs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you live in the GTA, we can arrange pickup so you save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in selling a similar item - we buy, one item or an entire collection. Please contact us.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS, WHERE APPLICABLE.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.