1930s Art Deco Pelican Cigar & Pipe Rest
A collector's dream: an Art Deco pelican rest in a 0.5KG antique bronze.
- Item # 528638
- Qty Available 1
Introducing a unique piece of the past – the Art Deco Pelican Cigar or Pipe Rest in Bronze from the 1930s. This vintage stand effortlessly blends functionality with aesthetics. Crafted with meticulous detail, the bronze pelican serves as a distinctive perch for your cigars or pipes.
Crafted with an artist's touch, the bronze pelican exudes a sculptural quality that turns it into a modest work of art. Its graceful form invites contemplation and becomes a quiet focal point in any space.
Place it on your desk or table, and you'll find it's more than just a functional accessory. The Art Deco Pelican Cigar or Pipe Rest is a nostalgic artifact, quietly telling stories of a time when craftsmanship and aesthetics coexisted seamlessly.
In excellent condition with a beautiful original patina. It measures: 6.5 inches tall and 4.5 inches wide. Very heavy at 0.5KG.
Browse more vintage tobacciana in our marketplace for a touch of timeless charm.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more photographs to evaluate condition.
- For those residing in the GTA, there's a possibility of coordinating pickup for larger items, so you can save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in selling something similar - we buy, one item or an entire collection, please contact us.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.