Art Deco, Solid Brass Miniature Birds, By Chambers
Heavy, and very stylized. Can easily be used as paperweights.
- Item # 534884
- Qty Available 1
These Art Deco solid brass miniature birds, crafted by Chambers, are a delightful fusion of elegance and substance. Heavy and beautifully stylized, these miniatures exude a timeless charm. Their solid brass construction lends a substantial weight, making them not only ornamental but also practical as paperweights. The intricate detailing adds a touch of sophistication, making these miniature birds a tasteful addition to any space.
We attempted to locate a comparable pair in the market but were unable to find anything similar. These items are exceedingly scarce, if not genuinely rare. Despite being stamped on the base with the artist or studio name "Chambers," we weren't able to find any information pertaining to the creator.
Approximate dimensions: One slightly larger than the other, at almost 3 inches long at the base. The tallest at 2.5 inches. Both weigh 350 grams.
Share our passion for vintage and antique brass collectibles? Explore more in our marketplace.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more photographs to evaluate condition.
- For those residing in the GTA, there's a possibility of coordinating pickup for larger items, so you can save on shipping costs.
- If you are interested in selling something similar - we buy, one item or an entire collection, please contact us.
Shipping and Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN CALCULATE AND INCLUDE TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS.
- CANADIAN BUYERS PAY APPLICABLE TAXES. More information about how we apply taxes.
- We ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described. For additional security, we offer a money-back guarantee should a recognized authority argue the authenticity of any item sold.
- We strive to be fair and specific in our descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully, as all sales are final.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Restocking and other fees may be applicable as well.
- We do not offer refunds unless an item is inadvertently misrepresented (see above). Should a refund be given, it will be only for the cost of the item.
- We will make every attempt to resolve the issue if we inadvertently make a mistake (it happens). If you have any questions, pre- or post-purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- International Buyers: please note that import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping fees. These costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We describe items correctly on customs forms.
- In some cases, we are able to combine multiple items to save shipping costs. If you plan to purchase more than one item, delay payment and contact us after you have purchased the first item. Otherwise, all items are sent following cleared payment.